Cities are now host to half of the world’s population, and are responsible for 70% of CO2 emissions, largely originating from transportation, energy output, building management, and other critical infrastructure-related sectors. DataCity World is a global innovation program aiming at putting the best startup acceleration practices at the service of cities. City leaders, companies and startups have a unique opportunity to leverage a proven, data-driven and agile approach to resolve common challenges.
Each local DataCity edition is an 8 months-program, starting with the definition of challenges that the city and participating companies are facing. After identifying the most relevant startups to solve these challenges, startups experiment and test solutions, using data sets and experimentation fields provided by city and participating companies.
Define with sponsors and cities the challenges startups will address
Select the best international and local startups to address the defined challenges
Field experimentation with startups, sponsors, and cities
Measure the impact and share the results during an international Global Summit
HOW TO SHARE ENERGY Between BUILDINGS?
Openergy is a startup specialized in the analysis of energy of buildings, which has developed an innovative platform for monitoring buildings, associating data-mining and energy simulation.
HOW TO MAKE SMARTER BUILDINGS?
Sensewaves has created an analytics platform for Internet objects and sensor data, and proposes to make objects intelligent by transforming brute data into actionable information.
HOW TO PREFIGURE THE PUBLIC SPACES OF TOMORROW?
Qucit stands for quantified cities. Created in 2014, Qucit proposes predictive analytic and artificial intelligent solutions for optimizing urban mobility.
- Find innovative solutions to your local priorities.
- Join a global innovation hub.
- Engage corporations & ensure long term sustainability.
- Co-develop solutions with international startups.
- Engage your communities into actual field innovations.
- Access to international markets.
- Work with both public and private leaders in your sector.
- Accelerate your international go to market strategy.
- Access to exclusive data sets from DataCity corporates partners.
- Benefit from a network of experts and mentors dedicated to your business.
- Develop prototypes with concrete business opportunities.
- Connect with global Private and Public leaders.
- Strengthen your company’s leadership in Innovation for Climate Change.
- Identify the best ideas and the best trend, scanning the startup ecosystem.
- Engage your teams into an open-innovation program.